Our Online Privacy Practise
We are committed to transparency about your personal information. We ask for your consent when required, otherwise by using our Site and Mobile Apps, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of your personal information subject to and consistent with applicable laws and other notices you may have received based on your relationship with us.
Linking to other sites
We may provide links to non-affiliated third party sites, such as credit bureaus, service providers or merchants. If you follow links to sites not affiliated with or controlled by Finance Reliance, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of our Sites and Mobile Apps. Finance Reliance does not guarantee and is not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness or reliability of their information.
Protecting your personal information
To protect personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws. These measures may include device safeguards and secured files and buildings as well as oversight of our third party service providers to ensure personal information remains confidential and secure. In the event of a data breach, we provide timely notification, in accordance with applicable laws.
We also recognize the importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. Our Sites and Mobile Apps are not directed to individuals under the age of 13, and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our Sites and Mobile Apps. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Making sure personal information is accurate
Keeping your personal information accurate and up to date is very important. If your personal information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please use the Contact Us option on our Sites and Mobile Apps, or call or write to us at the telephone numbers or appropriate address for changes listed on your account statements, records, online or other account materials. You can also speak to a customer representative at a banking center, your Financial Advisor or account representative.
Personal Information we Collect
How do we collect personal information online?
- Apply for or open a new account;
- Register for a new product or service, or request information about a product or service;
- Complete a survey, contest or sweepstakes or other promotion; or,
- Use aggregation services such as My Portfolio™ and My Financial Picture™ in order to consolidate your financial account or information at one online location.
We may use service providers and vendors to process personal information for business purposes on our behalf. Service providers and vendors are contractually obligated to comply with our policies to protect information we share with them or they collect on our behalf.
The personal information we collect is limited to what is required to provide our products or services and to support legal and risk requirements. For additional information, please review the How do we use your personal information section of this Notice.
Types of personal information we collect online
The type of personal information we collect from and about you online will depend on how you interact with us and may include:
- Contact Information such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone and mobile number(s),
- Account Application information such as credit and income information,
- Identifiers such as social security number, account number(s), driver's license number (or comparable) or other information that identifies you for ordinary business purposes
- Access Authorization such as user name, alias, PIN and passcode and security questions and answers
- Information from your computer, smartphone, tablet or other mobile device, such as
* Unique device identifiers (for example Media Access Control (MAC) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses)
* Browser type, version, language, and display/screen settings
* Information about how you use and interact with our Sites and Mobile Apps (for example page visited, links clicked)
* Responses to advertisements on the Sites and Mobile Apps where we advertise
* Log information such as your search and voice to text queries in the mobile app
* Search engine referrals
* Geolocation information with consent, for example ATM or financial center location, fraud prevention)
* Social media preference